2023 Double 11 highlights evolving e-commerce trends, platform strategies, and...Read More
We strive for quality.
Our learning guides help you understand the Chinese digital platforms.
Live-streaming, mobile payment or virtual shopping solutions – the Chinese market offers a wide range of digital products and services to enhance the digital customer journey. The rapidly evolving digital landscape is dominated by three major digital giants: Baidu, Alibaba & Tencent. Many functionalities of the platforms and their sub-applications are similar to our European players, however the Chinese applications are significantly more agile and focus primarily on the playful engagement value for the user.
In our eTALK guides, you will receive step-by-step instructions for the different modes of operation of the digital platforms with application examples. Happy read!
Learn about your topic of interest
eTALK Guides at a glance
1. Introduction of WeChat ecosystem
2. Structure of WeChat
3. WeChat for business (accounts & functionalities)
4. Analysis of competitor profiles on WeChat
5. Short introduction of WeChat Mini Programs
1. Key facts about Douyin
2. Douyin Flagship Store
3. Douyin Official Account
1. Important facts about TMALL
2. Comparison with other platforms
3. TMALL Stores
4. Costs, marketing and advertising
1. Overview of RED and its brand relevance
2. User demographics and platform features
3. Crafting engaging content with SEO
4. Partnering with KOLs and influencers
5. E-commerce, advertising, and live-streaming insights
1. Baidu's prominence in China
2. Key Baidu platforms overview
3. Baidu and Google differences
4. Baidu SEO and PPC tactics
5. Challenges for global advertisers on Baidu
we love them
what our clients have to say
Managing Director Europe